Long-Lasting Celebrity Marriages
They say that in Hollywood, 10 years of marriage between two celebrities is equal to 50 years in the real world. This is essentially true, considering that some of the shortest celebrity marriages ever counted just hours from “I do” to divorce. If this is the case, most of the married celebrity couples listed below have been essentially married for at least half a century and still going strong, with one celebrating their 250th anniversary (in real world years) this year.
Now who says that celebrity marriages don’t last?
1. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, 50 years
2. Dan Aykroyd and Donna Dixon, 25 years
3. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, 20 years
4. Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates, 19 years
5. Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw, 17 years
6. John Travolta & Kelly Preston, 17 years
7. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, 12 years
8. David Duchovny and Téa Leoni, 11 years
9. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, 11 years
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, 11 years
Popularity: 2% [?]