9 Signs Your Date Is Not Interested In You
When on a first date, it is a fact that very few women will actually tell you to your face that she has no plans of going on any future dates with you. More often than not, they will be sending out signs to get this message across to you. Some can be subtle, while some can be pretty harsh.
Now this list of nine signs your date isn’t interested in you is by no means definitive. What’s listed here are stuff that actually happened to some of my friends on a first date. OK, some did happen to me (no. 5 to be exact). The important thing is, you should always be on the lookout for these signs so as to save yourself the trouble, and not waste any more of your or your date’s time.
1. She frequently goes to the bathroom. One friend even had a blind date who went into the ladies’ room and never came back.
2. She suddenly gets a call on her cell phone that tells of her of some emergency situation at home, which leaves her no choice but to cut the night short, then never hear from her ever again.
3. She glances at her watch every three minutes or so, like she’s running late for an appointment or something.
4. She hardly laughs at any of your attempts at humor. It’s just possible that your sense of humor may be a little out of whack, but as far I know, any girl who’s interested in you will laugh at almost everything you say.
5. She orders the most expensive item on the menu just to give the impression that she’s high maintenance, something which sends most guys running in the opposite direction.
6. She keeps on talking about a former boyfriend and how much she hopes to get him back.
7. She constantly looks around as if searching for a familiar face, and when she does find one, she’ll go over to her friend’s table and spend a lot of time chatting as if she wasn't with anybody else.
8. She rattles off a list of things she doesn’t like in a guy—then you realize everything on her list applies to you.
9. And the ultimate kiss-off: she’ll tell you that she’ll be indefinitely busy or going out of town if and when you’re stupid enough not to take any of the hints above and ask her for a second date.
Popularity: 3% [?]