20 Worst Pickup Lines
Show me a guy who claims his pickup lines work a hundred percent of the time and I’ll show you a liar who’s been watching too many James Bond movies. The truth is, pickup lines rarely work. More often than not, most women see pickup lines, whether good or bad, as nothing more than a guy’s pathetic attempts to get into their pants. But then again, if a guy spots some hottie in a bar and he wants to take a shot, what choice does he really have? A guy’s gotta say something, and everything that comes out of his mouth will always be construed as a pickup line.
The chances of a “conquest” aren’t really all that great, especially with the short and often crude nature of pickup lines. But should you find yourself in a situation where you feel a pickup line is needed, just make sure you steer clear of these twenty worst pickup lines. Some are rude, some are presumptuous, while most are just plain cheesy. But one thing’s for certain: they can ruin not only your evening, but also that of the girl you’re trying to pick up.
1. You must be a hell of a thief, because you stole my heart from across the room.
2. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
3. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
4. If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
5. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."
6. I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?
7. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.
8. You have to tell me your name, because last night in my dreams, I could only call you 'baby'.
9. You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway.
10. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
11. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
12. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
13. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
14. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
15. What's your sign?
16. Excuse me, can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.
17. That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too.
18. Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!
19. You must be from Pearl Harbor, cause baby you're the Bomb!
20. Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons.
Popularity: 1% [?]